Prep 40 mins
Cook 10 mins
I use this recipe as a base and sometimes add whatever fresh herbs I have--thyme, basil, etc. Chill time is at least 2 hours.
- 2 cups penne pasta, uncooked
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 2 small yellow squash, sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again.
- In a mixing bowl, add the drained pasta, and remaining ingredients; stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper or lemon pepper to taste.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Toss before serving.
I had my two sisters over for lunch. I made this and served it as a main dish luncheon salad. It was delcious and very beautiful with all the bright colors. Seasoned with salt and pepper was just fine. We all thought it was worth 5-stars. Thanks Nurse Di.
Delicious, easy, and light side dish. I liked it served warm or cold. Thanks for the recipe!