Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 can solid white tuna
- 4 (12 ounce) cupsmulticolored rotini pasta, dry
- 2 cups bottled ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced carrot (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (2 ounce) can olives, sliced and drained (optional)
- Cook rotini pasta according to directions on package.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Excellent!! This is by far our favorite tuna & pasta salad! I followed the recipe with the exception of having to use elbow macaroni instead of tri-color. I usually have the tri-color pasta on hand so when we shop again I'll be sure to pick more up, along with more ranch dressing. I used the carrot option, but shredded instead of diced. We loved all the veggies this was loaded with and think green or other bell peppers would be fun in it too. The best part was the ranch dressing. It wasn't at all over-powering and because of that, even my ranch-hating DH loved this salad! We'd give it 10 stars if Zaar would let us! :) Thanks so much for sharing this recipe, Debe! Made & enjoyed for BB Tag Game.