Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a really fun recipe! 8) Try it and I think you will be hooked!
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices thick bread, toasted
- Combine the beef, tortilla chips, ranch dressing, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Divide into 4 equal patties.
- In large skillet, fry burgers over med-high for 10 minutes each side, or until no longer pink.
- Toast the bread.
- Serve burgers on toast dressed with your favorite condiments.