Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Super fast, super easy, super cheap, super good! It's also super easy to clean up, as it's a one dish meal. Great for left overs! Prep time includes cooking the spaghetti and shredding chicken.
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked
- 2 cups shredded chicken, cooked
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 15 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix spaghetti, chicken, broth, soup and ranch mix in a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle cheese and bread crumbs over the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
JESMom thanks for sharing a great recipe. It was easy to prepare and YUMMY to eat. I did add some minced garlic, onions, and mushrooms to the mixture to fit our tastebuds. I also used cream of chicken soup since I was out of the mushroom soup. DH and DS gobbled it up. DH even at the leftovers for lunch the next day! We will have this again.
Very good. My kids loved it and it was easy to make.