Recipe by JESMom
Super fast, super easy, super cheap, super good! It's also super easy to clean up, as it's a one dish meal. Great for left overs! Prep time includes cooking the spaghetti and shredding chicken.
Top Review by Luvs 2 Cook
JESMom thanks for sharing a great recipe. It was easy to prepare and YUMMY to eat. I did add some minced garlic, onions, and mushrooms to the mixture to fit our tastebuds. I also used cream of chicken soup since I was out of the mushroom soup. DH and DS gobbled it up. DH even at the leftovers for lunch the next day! We will have this again.
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked
- 2 cups shredded chicken, cooked
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 15 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs