Different from the regular 7-Layer dip. The lettuce makes it very refreshing! There's never any left!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) can refried beans (I use fat-free)
- 1 envelope hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheese (any type - we prefer sharp cheddar, but it's your preference)
- 1 cup seeded diced tomato
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 3 -4 sliced green onions
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- 1Heat the refried beans until just warm.
- 2Spread in a 9" glass pie pan.
- 3Mix sour cream and ranch dressing until combined.
- 4Spread over beans.
- 5Next, spread the cheese over this.
- 6Next layer the lettuce, then tomato, onions and black olives.
- 7Serve with tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Taco Dip
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.9
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 44.6 mg
- Sodium 667.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 11.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix