Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Ranch Taco Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, and a sprinkling of cumin and chili powder.
- Cook chicken and 1/2 cup salsa in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 8 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Combine chicken mixture, salad greens, and cheese in a large bowl, tossing well.
- Toss with remaining 1/2 cup salsa and dressing just before serving.
- Sprinkle with tortilla chips.
Great for a fast meal! I used all of the ingredients but just iceberg lettuce. I also sprinkled on some taco seasoning with the chili powder and it was wonderful! I used more tortilla chips also to get the crunch! My daughter loved!
This is a very good salad. I used Doritos for the tortilla chips.
I can't believe I forgot to rate this recipe. Since finding it several months back, I've made this over and over again. SO easy, and SO delicious. Sometimes I use ground turkey instead of chicken but we love it both ways. Thanks so much for sharing.