Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Top Review by Backwoods Baker
Great for a fast meal! I used all of the ingredients but just iceberg lettuce. I also sprinkled on some taco seasoning with the chili powder and it was wonderful! I used more tortilla chips also to get the crunch! My daughter loved!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- ground cumin
- chili powder
- 1 cup salsa, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) package mixed salad greens
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 cup crushed tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, and a sprinkling of cumin and chili powder.
- Cook chicken and 1/2 cup salsa in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 8 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Combine chicken mixture, salad greens, and cheese in a large bowl, tossing well.
- Toss with remaining 1/2 cup salsa and dressing just before serving.
- Sprinkle with tortilla chips.