Recipe by Pierre Dance
This was an experiment that worked right the first time. I'm still amazed.
Top Review by Honeywine
My husband heard this and was sold. He made it immediately without waiting for a double boiler. Thank goodness for nonstick. I actually liked it and I didn't think I would. It is really rich. If you like ranch doritos, this is for you.
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles (Throw away the 'flavor pack',92-97% Sodium, you have enough SODIUM in your life without adding this!)
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing (Try Mirj's Homemade Ranch Dressing it's great)
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated (Jalapeno Jack works well too)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put a large sauce pan, half full of water on to boil.
- Set a medium sized stainless mixing bowl on the sauce pan (double boiler).
- In a small pan cook the Ramen, Drain.
- Place the noodles in the s/s bowl.
- mix in the Dressing and Cheese.
- Stir continuously.
- ***WARNING*** BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL REGARDING THE STEAM!
- WEAR A COOKING MITT TO HOLD THE MIXING BOWL!
- When the cheese is throughly melted, serve immediately.
- Goes well with a garden salad or coleslaw, fresh bread sticks, and a nice Chianti.