Pierre Dance's Note:
This was an experiment that worked right the first time. I'm still amazed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put a large sauce pan, half full of water on to boil.
- 2Set a medium sized stainless mixing bowl on the sauce pan (double boiler).
- 3In a small pan cook the Ramen, Drain.
- 4Place the noodles in the s/s bowl.
- 5mix in the Dressing and Cheese.
- 6Stir continuously.
- 7***WARNING*** BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL REGARDING THE STEAM!
- 8WEAR A COOKING MITT TO HOLD THE MIXING BOWL!
- 9When the cheese is throughly melted, serve immediately.
- 10Goes well with a garden salad or coleslaw, fresh bread sticks, and a nice Chianti.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Style Ramen
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 716.1
- Calories from Fat 514
- Total Fat 57.1 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 1418.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 18.8 g