Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This was an experiment that worked right the first time. I'm still amazed.
Make and share this Ranch Style Ramen recipe from Food.com.
- Put a large sauce pan, half full of water on to boil.
- Set a medium sized stainless mixing bowl on the sauce pan (double boiler).
- In a small pan cook the Ramen, Drain.
- Place the noodles in the s/s bowl.
- mix in the Dressing and Cheese.
- Stir continuously.
- ***WARNING*** BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL REGARDING THE STEAM!
- WEAR A COOKING MITT TO HOLD THE MIXING BOWL!
- When the cheese is throughly melted, serve immediately.
- Goes well with a garden salad or coleslaw, fresh bread sticks, and a nice Chianti.