Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
From Taste of Home's Casserole Cookbook
- 4 ounces swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 (9 inch) pastry shells
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups whipping cream
- 1 ounce ranch salad dressing (one envelope)
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Sprinkle cheese into pastry shell.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs until foamy.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Pour over cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350. Cover edges with foil; bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until knife inserted near the center comes out clean.