Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These hefty pork burgers makes a nice alternative to ground beef, and the ranch dressing punches up the flavor.
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- lettuce (optional)
- tomatoes (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine the pork, dressing mix, onion, and pepper.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill uncovered, over medium heat for 7-8 minutes on each side or until meat thermometer reaches 160 degrees.
- Top each patty with a cheese slice, cover and grill until cheese begins to melt,.
Very good burgers, and definitely different from the norm. I pre-made the patties before the start of the noon football games, and saved them for half-time. I did double the ingredients 1-4 (since I had a 2 lb package of ground pork), and I made 8 patties. I put wax paper between each patty, and froze 4 of them for future use. The other 4 I kept in the fridge until half-time. I'm glad I did that... easy dinner next time I want a burger. Thank you for posting. (Made for PRMR)