Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
something different for breakfast.
Make and share this Ranch style eggs recipe from Food.com.
- heat 2 tbs oil in small skillet, hold tortilia with tongs, dip one at a time in oil, for ten seconds, or until limp.
- line a 10x6x2 inch baking dish with the tortilias.
- Keep warm.
- In same skillet add 2tbs oil and cook onion and garlic till tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, green chillies, and salt.
- simmer 10 min.
- Pour over tortilias.
- beat eggs and cook in skillet till set, put on top, and grate cheese on top.
- put in oven just long enough for cheese to melt.
- serve warm.
Excellent recipe - I cut it back to 2 eggs followed your recipe but cooked it differently - I did it stove top. After I sauteed the garlic & onions added the tomato & chili pepper I poured in the eggs adding a torn up tortilla. put a lid on it and cooked over medium heat for 5 minutes.After 4 minutes added some cheese to the top Placed another tortilla on my plate and added the eggs Mmmm. Delish Sunday Brunch