Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make a basket up with 4-ounce jars of this mix, a decorative bag of croutons or crackers, and holiday napkins.
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons instant minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- Combine ingredients; blend well.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Give in decorative jars with directions below for dressing and dip.
- In a bowl or jar combine 1 cup of mayonnaise and 1 cup buttermilk.
- Add 1 tablespoon mix and blend well.
- In a small bowl blend 1 tablespoon mix with 1 cup sour cream.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
This is great and so easy! I was looking for a way to make some sour cream into dip to bring to a party and was feeling too lazy for a grocery run. I added a a bit of mayo and some shredded cheese to the mix and after letting it sit for an hour i added a tad more seasoning as it seemed a bit bland with just the 2t. I will keep this blend on hand at all times now!