Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
No cooking is necassary, although there is refrigeration time, which will not be included in the cooking time. for the mayonnaise and sour cream you can use either regular or low fat.
- 1⁄2 cup tomato ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup lime ponzu sauce
- 1⁄4 cup relish
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons celery seeds, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Mix the ketchup, mayonnaise, sour cream, Ponzus lime citrus dressing, and relish together.
- Add the remaining ingredients, thoroughly mixing them inches.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving. Use crudites, crackers, pita, or anything else to serve with the dip.
We enjoyed this tasty dip, it was tangy and had a lot of flavor. It made a really nice lunch served with Naan bread, cornchip scoopables, yellow pepper, cucumber slices and thick slices of carrotes. We enjoyed the carrot the best with the dip. It was a nice use of contest ingredients, good luck in the contest.
This was nice. It tasted pretty much like thousand island dressing to me and I dipped romaine lettuce into it. I used the rest of it on a sandwich. I enjoyed it. Good luck!