This is a deviled egg reciepe with a little twist of ranch. I like to experiment with deviled eggs, and just came up with this one one day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Hard-boil, cool and peel 6 eggs.
- 2Cut in half lengthwise, and place yolks in a small separate bowl; mash with fork.
- 3Add dry ranch dressing mix, mustard, mayonnaise and pepper.
- 4Scoop or pipe egg yolk mixture into egg halves. Garnish with Parika if desired.
- 5Refridgerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch-Style Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.8
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 94.2 mg
- Sodium 84.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix