Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Adapted from southernfoodabout.com
Make and share this Ranch-Style Chicken Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 3 -4 cups cooked chicken, diced
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomatoes with green chilies
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 cups cheddar cheese or 2 cups Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Combine onion, soups, chicken, broth, and tomatoes in saucepan over low heat and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat.
- Spray a casserole disn and alternate layers of tortillas, chicken mixture,and cheese, ending with chees.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through.