Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
An excellent creamy dressing, perfect for a veggie dip or a salad...of coarse all ingredients can be adjusted to suit taste.
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (or more or less to suit taste)
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 1 -2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- salt and pepper
- 3 -4 tablespoons parmesan cheese (optional) or 3 -4 tablespoons romano cheese (optional)
- In a bowl, whisk all ingredients together.
- Transfer to a glass jar.
- Refrigerate 2 or more hours to blend flavors.
This salad dressing is wonderful! I left out the onion and celery seeds, it was still delicious, I used this for a Chef salad, I will be making this again! thank you!
I will never buy ranch in a bottle again!!! This recipe is excellent only thing I did different is not put the onion. I have made several of Kittencalskitchen recipes and have never been disappointed! Would love to be a dinner guest at her house :)
Really good recipe and one I will use over and over, I sub soy sauce for the W. sauce because I just prefer it and its delicious. The ratio of fat to flavour is perfect and results are wonderful. Thanks.