Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
A crockpot recipe that is thick and meaty. A touch on the sweet side. Serve with cheese biscuits for a yummy lunch.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 (14 ounce) canned pork and beans in tomato sauce
- 19 ounces canned kidney beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup mild molasses
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon liquid gravy browner
- Measure all 11 ingredients into slow cooker.
- Mix well to break up and distribute beef and ham.
- Cook on LOW for 8-9 hours or on HIGH for 4-4 1/2 hours.
- Stir before serving.