- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄3 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- add the beans, corn and tomatoes; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat.
- In a bowl, combine biscuit mix and milk just until moistened.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto simmering stew.
- Cover and simmer for 12 minute or until toothpick inserted in a dumpling comes out clean.
- Do not lift cover while simmering.