One I can't wait to try from the most recent issue of cooking light magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground coffee
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried ancho chile powder
- 4 (4 ounce) beef tenderloin steaks, trimmed (1 inch thick)
- cooking spray
- 1To prepare salad dressing, combine ranch dressing and horseradish in a small bowl; cover and chill.
- 2To prepare steaks, combine black pepper, ground coffee, ground cumin, and ancho chile powder. Rub both sides of steaks with pepper mixture, and let stand 10 minutes.
- 3Heat a nonstick grill pan over medium heat. Coat steaks with cooking spray. Add steaks to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove steaks from pan; let stand 7 minutes.
- 4Combine shallots, fresh basil, bell peppers, juice, and tomatoes in a small bowl; toss well.
- 5Arrange 1 cup arugula on each of 6 serving plates, and top each serving with 2 toast slices. Cut each steak diagonally across grain into thin slices. Divide steak slices evenly among the toast slices; top each serving with about 2 tablespoons tomato mixture. Drizzle each serving with about 1 tablespoon of the salad dressing. Serve immediately.
- 6Nutritional Information.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Steak Bruschetta Salad (Cooking Light)
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 668.9
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 57.7 mg
- Sodium 1066.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 26.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: