Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an awesome and well liked dip/spread that is always well-received wherever I take it. I never have leftovers! Very easy to make! Best if made ahead of time and refridgerated overnight. Great for food days at work or baby/wedding showers.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup deli ham, chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- Soften cream cheese.
- Combine all ingredients in small bowl.
- Blend well.
- Serve with wheat or butter crackers.