Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this from a Taste of Home issue or one of its sister magazines. For when I want something fresh and healthy and a little different from the usual salad.
- 1 (6 ounce) package Baby Spinach
- 1 small sweet red pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- Toss all ingredients together.
A great salad with pasta. Like the sprinkle of Monterey Jack for some zip. I used some chopped roasted red peppers in place of the diced red peppers; and a spinach mix of greens. Good basic salad.