Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Can be made ahead and frozen or on the table in 30 minutes. When served Hidden Ranch Dressing or Dipping Sauce or spicy dips if desired.
- 2 pillsbury pie crusts
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup sliced shallot
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed squeezed dry
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Place each crust packet in microwave separately for 10 seconds.
- Roll out one crust on each baking pan.
- Preheat oven 425*.
- In a bowl, coat and mix pork with seasoning mix.
- Heat olive oil in fry pan and add pork. Saute until no longer pink.
- Add garlic, shallots. spinach, salt and lemon juice in that order.
- Mix all ingredients in fry pam.
- Cook. 5 minutes.
- Spoon one-half of pan ingredients on each half of each crust,.
- leaving a edge.
- Mix the cheeses together and cover the ingredients in each crust.
- Fold the bare crust over. Seal the edges together.
- Cut small slits on each top crust to release steam.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let set 10 min before slicing.