Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
A yummy potato recipe
- 12 new potatoes
- 14.17 g package ranch dressing mix or 14.17 g packagei have used French onion soup mix or 14.17 g package Italian salad dressing mix
- 473.18 ml crushed corn flakes
- 118.32 ml butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water until tender, about 20 to 25 minutes. Drain the potatoes, let cool slightly, and then peel.
- Mix the dressing mix and the cornflakes in a bowl.
- Dip the potatoes in melted butter, and then roll them in the cornflake mixture.
- Place the potatoes in a greased baking dish and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
This is a wonderful way to prepare potatoes. They are easy enough and mine turned out very crunchy with great ranch flavor with a little bit of spice. Thanks for sharing.
Flavorful, crunchy, yummy potatoes! I did cut the potatoes in half, to coat more potato, but kept the same cooking time. Thank you Anme!