- 12 new potatoes
- 1 (1/2 ounce) package ranch dressing mix or 1 (1/2 ounce) packagei have used French onion soup mix or 1 (1/2 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water until tender, about 20 to 25 minutes. Drain the potatoes, let cool slightly, and then peel.
- Mix the dressing mix and the cornflakes in a bowl.
- Dip the potatoes in melted butter, and then roll them in the cornflake mixture.
- Place the potatoes in a greased baking dish and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.