Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Found this recipe in the Taste of Foods magazine. You can mix and match your favorite snacks. Easy to make too!
- 340.19 g package miniature pretzels
- 2 (340.19 g) package Bugles original flavor snacks
- 283.49 g can salted cashews
- 170.09 g pepperidge farm's baked goldfish crackers
- 85.04 g package ranch dressing mix
- 177.44 ml olive oil
- Mix pretzels, bugels, cashews, goldfish crackers in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl blend together the ranch dressing mix with the olive oil.
- Drizzle over mixture in bowl and toss gently and well coated.
- Store in a airtight container.
This is great! I can't stay out of it. I even ate if for breakfast. It tastes even better after 24-48 hours.
Made for Spring PAC 2008. This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I used olive oil instead of vegetable oil. Everyone enjoyed these. I loved that you didn't have to bake this.
I make this mix all the time. It's very easy to make with no baking, perfect for the summer. It's different from any other mix that I've made. Adults love it for the cashews and kids love it for the bugles. I do however, use nacho cheese bugles. A favorite in our house :)