1/2 Photos of Ranch Snack Mix
Yummy variation on party mix. For garlic and dill lovers. You can substitute Chex corn or rice cereal for the Crispix - I decide between Chex and Crispix based on what's on sale. NOTE: Based on feedback received, in Jan. 09 I reduced the amount of garlic powder to 1/2 tsp. It is still plenty of garlic flavor but not as overpowering. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large microwaveable bowl, mix cereal, crackers and pretzels. Set aside.
- 2In a small mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 3Pour seasoning mixture over cracker mixture, stirring as you pour. Mix well.
- 4Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute. Gently stir the mixture. Microwave on high 1 more minute.
- 5Spread on paper towels to dry and cool. Store in an airtight container (if there are any leftovers!).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Snack Mix
Serving Size: 1 (9 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.6
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 42.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cheez-it white cheddar crackers
ranch dip mix