Yummy variation on party mix. For garlic and dill lovers. You can substitute Chex corn or rice cereal for the Crispix - I decide between Chex and Crispix based on what's on sale. NOTE: Based on feedback received, in Jan. 09 I reduced the amount of garlic powder to 1/2 tsp. It is still plenty of garlic flavor but not as overpowering. :)
- In a large microwaveable bowl, mix cereal, crackers and pretzels. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour seasoning mixture over cracker mixture, stirring as you pour. Mix well.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute. Gently stir the mixture. Microwave on high 1 more minute.
- Spread on paper towels to dry and cool. Store in an airtight container (if there are any leftovers!).