Yummy variation on party mix. For garlic and dill lovers. You can substitute Chex corn or rice cereal for the Crispix - I decide between Chex and Crispix based on what's on sale. NOTE: Based on feedback received, in Jan. 09 I reduced the amount of garlic powder to 1/2 tsp. It is still plenty of garlic flavor but not as overpowering. :)
- In a large microwaveable bowl, mix cereal, crackers and pretzels. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour seasoning mixture over cracker mixture, stirring as you pour. Mix well.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute. Gently stir the mixture. Microwave on high 1 more minute.
- Spread on paper towels to dry and cool. Store in an airtight container (if there are any leftovers!).
Yummy. I love this recipe. I will make for all our road trips, thank you for sharing this with us.
An outstanding snack. I made this last night, and bought the container to work today. We all snacked on this during break and lunch, just reheated in the microwave for about 45 seconds. I did add an extra 1/2 cup of ranch crackers to this. All gone by the end of lunch.Plan to make for the Super Bowl again later this week. Made for PRMR tag.
A great snack with little to no guilt. I opted out of the cheez-it's and used 4 cups of RiceChex and 4 cups of CornChex. Used 2 cups of pretzels but kept to the same amount of the rest of the ingredients. Perfect amount of seasoning for me. Thanks for a nice snack. Made for ZaarStars.