Recipe by hardcase
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This is a easy,delicious,very tasty seafood casserole. Once you try it , a family favorite it will become.My "picky eaters" raved over this.
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 cup cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 cups green peas, precooked, drained
- 2 cups corn, precooked, drained
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 16 ounces frozen spinach, thawed (chopped and drained, precooked)
- 2 bulbs shallots, peeled and chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 16 ounces cooked shrimp (medium ,shelled and detailed)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare macroni elbow noodles in 1 quart water, boiling 10 minutes, then drain. Pour noodles into mix into 4 quart mixing bowl, cream of mushroom soup,green peas,.
- corn, butter, spinach, shallots, lemon juice, garlic powder, parmesan cheese, chives, greek yogart, water and stir well, then ad the shrimp and stir into mix.Pour into 9x13 oven proof casserole dish. Mix topping: cheddar cheese,butter and bread crumbs together and spread over top ,evenly. Place into 350 degree preheated oven for 45 minutes. Then serve and enjoy.