Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this out of a magazine. Made it for gifts. It's great for salads and sandwiches.
Make and share this Ranch Seasoning Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons dried garlic, minced
- 8 teaspoons dried onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- In bowl mix ingredients together.
- Store in sealed container.
- To Use:.
- In bowl mix 1 tbs seasoning, 1 cup may and 1 cup buttermilk.
- Refrigerate at least 10 minutes before use.