Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
A souper creamy salsa, perfect for Souper Bowl parties or any time you want a quick and easy dip with a difference. Recipe from Hidden Valley. Cook time = chilling time.
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dip mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup thick & chunky salsa
- chopped fresh tomatoes and diced green chili (optional)
- Combine dip mix with sour cream.
- Stir in salsa.
- Top with extra tomatoes and chiles, if desired.
- Chill 1 hour.
Great Dip!!! Very good and easy too!I will be making this again. Thanks for posting it.
We thought this dip was very tasty. A combination of our two favorites--ranch dressing and salsa. I added the optional chopped tomatoes and green chiles then added some chopped jalapeno for good measure. This was easy and delicious. Didn't last long either. Thanks for sharing this and I recommend you all try it.
Great recipe, will use as a regular. Thanks