Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I use this mix for Ranch Chicken Wings and for Ranch Salad Dressing.
- 2⁄3 cup dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 cup finely crushed saltine crackers
- 1⁄3 cup dried onion flakes
- 3 tablespoons garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons onion salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all ingredients together and store in airtight container.
- If making ranch salad dressing, combine 1 tablespoon of Ranch Salad Dressing Mix with 1 cup mayonnaise and 1 cup buttermilk. Refrigerate until serving.
Yummy savory dip! I am not sure what the crackers do, but I added them anyway and I would not change a thing! We made the dip version for dipping potato skins in! Yummy! Even Dh raved and he is not a huge ranch fan! made for Holiday Tag July 2010!