- 1 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup salsa (your choice)
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups torn iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first 8 ingredients (buttermilk through salt) in a blender; process until smooth.
- Combine lettuce and remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add 1 cup dressing; toss well.
- Serve immediately.
- Remaining dressing will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.