Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very refreshing cool summer salad
Make and share this Ranch Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces jumbo pasta shells
- 16 ounces ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 12 ounces ham, cubed
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 cucumber, cubed
- Boil macaroni shells, drain, let cool.
- Wash and prepare the vegetables.
- In large bowl, add macaroni shells, diced ham and vegetables. Add Ranch sald dressing, toss to coat evenly. enjoy!