Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe came from a deli that I work at. It is a big seller and gets many customer requests. I often take it to potlucks and picnics.
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 2 -3 cups rotini pasta
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 cucumbers, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped (I use Roma)
- 1 tablespoon salad seasoning (seasoning isle)
- Cook pasta.
- Drain and rinse under cold water until noodles are cold.
- Put cold noodles into bowl.
- Pour Ranch dressing over and coat noodles.
- Chop pepper, red onion, cucumbers and tomatoes and add to bowl.
- Add Salad Seasoning and mix together.
- Refrigerate until time to serve.
Bottled Ranch Dressing is LOADED with sodium - so I am going to post a recipe called "Italian Dressing - Low Sodium" that you ought to try instead of store-bought dressing. Also, how on earth do you squeeze TEN servings out of 2-3 CUPS OF PASTA????
This recipe is great. It is perfect for a picnic or potluck. It is not meant to be a main dish. I had a Packer Party with 9 guys and it was all gone, but we had enough to go around. I now make 4 cups of rotini noodles and a Large bottle of Ranch and it tastes great. This recipe is a huge hit. The guys wanted the recipe to give to their wives to make!
This was Fantastic! You can lighten it up by using Fat Free Ranch dressing or Krafts Light Done Right. Also to the previous reviewer she DOEESNT SAY TWO THIRDS CUP OF PASTA SHE SAYS 2 TO 3 CUPS OF PASTA! Some people don't pay attention too well I guess! Anyway thanks for the recipe nice easy salad for the summertime!