Recipe by Andrea Bernhard
This recipe came from a deli that I work at. It is a big seller and gets many customer requests. I often take it to potlucks and picnics.
Top Review by Mille®
Bottled Ranch Dressing is LOADED with sodium - so I am going to post a recipe called "Italian Dressing - Low Sodium" that you ought to try instead of store-bought dressing. Also, how on earth do you squeeze TEN servings out of 2-3 CUPS OF PASTA????
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 2 -3 cups rotini pasta
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 cucumbers, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped (I use Roma)
- 1 tablespoon salad seasoning (seasoning isle)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta.
- Drain and rinse under cold water until noodles are cold.
- Put cold noodles into bowl.
- Pour Ranch dressing over and coat noodles.
- Chop pepper, red onion, cucumbers and tomatoes and add to bowl.
- Add Salad Seasoning and mix together.
- Refrigerate until time to serve.