2 hrs 15 mins
this is a quick, easy and healthy snack from Pillsbury
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1beat cream cheese with electric mixer.
- 2beat in dip until well blended.
- 3stir in carrot broccoli onion and bacon.
- 4spread mixture on tortillas to edges.
- 5roll up and chill 2-8 hours.
- 6cut each roll into 8 pieces.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Roll up Snacks
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.7
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 100.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: