Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
DH loves to put ranch dressing mix on his popcorn, so when we carved pumpkins & planned to roast the seeds he suggested ranch. I didn't find a recipe for it so I made two other flavors & then winged it for the ranch. We really liked the flavor.
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups raw pumpkin seeds, rinse well
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
- In shallow baking dish, stir together seeds, melted butter, salt & ranch dressing mix.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring several times.