1/8 Photos of Ranch Roasted Potatoes
Delicious, delightful, delectable - and soooo easy. Recipe compliments of Hidden Valley.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (1 ounce) packet hidden valley ranch dressing mix (seasoning and salad mix)
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Place potatoes in a resealable plastic bag and add oil, seal bag.
- 3Toss to coat, add salad dressing mix and toss again until coated.
- 4Bake in an ungreased baking pan for 35 minutes or until potatoes are brown and crisp.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Roasted Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.2
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix