Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Delicious, delightful, delectable - and soooo easy. Recipe compliments of Hidden Valley.
- 907.18 g small red potatoes, quartered
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 28.34 g packet hidden valley ranch dressing mix (seasoning and salad mix)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place potatoes in a resealable plastic bag and add oil, seal bag.
- Toss to coat, add salad dressing mix and toss again until coated.
- Bake in an ungreased baking pan for 35 minutes or until potatoes are brown and crisp.
Extremely easy and tasty! I thought these were going to taste like Ranch dressing, but instead the mix gave just enough spice and zing to the potatoes. Everyone loved them at lunch along with some buffalo wings. Thanks :)
Awesome recipe! I made these last night as a side dish to our roast and they turned out great. I loved the flavor. The timing and temperature were perfect too. I will definitely be making these ones again. Thanks for another great recipe Diggy!
My husband and I loved these potatoes. I used fat-free ranch dressing mix on 1 1/2 pounds of new red potatoes and roasted them on a non-stick foil lined pan. Crispy outside, soft inside, they were delicious and very attractive, I would definitely serve these to guest as they are so easy and pretty. We ate them with broiled pork chops and honey glazed carrots. Thanks for posting this recipe Lorac, I'll definitely make these again.