Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. New potatoes are roasted in Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing mix then combined with roasted red peppers and a creamy Ranch infused yogurt dressing.
- 24 ounces baby red potatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1 large red pepper, quartered and seeds removed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped shallot
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and place potatoes on a large baking sheet cut side up. Sprinkle with salad dressing and seasoning mix and bake for 35-40 minutes. Remove and let cool. Increase oven temperature to 425 degrees and place red pepper on a baking sheet and bake until skins are charred. Put peppers in a plastic bag to sweat for a few minutes. Remove the outer skins and chop. Add to potatoes. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, shallots, chives, lemon juice, sundried tomatoes and hidden valley ranch dressing. Stir to combine. Pour dressing over potatoes and toss to coat. Salt to taste.
I would love this potato salad!!!!
This sounds delish!