Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
One night I was trying to come up with something different to cook and I came up with this. My family absolutely loves it!!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 30 -40 Ritz crackers (about 1 sleeve)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Pour Ritz crackers into plastic bag and crush until they are all crumbs.
- Mix mayonnaise with dry ranch dressing.
- Coat chicken breasts in mayonnaise mixture first, and then in crushed crackers.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until chicken is done throughout.
Wow, this was really good! Tasty and crunchy, not to mention easy.
This recipe is easy and it tastes so good!