Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is another one of my made-up recipes, I ate it as a main dish for supper one night.
Make and share this Ranch Rice recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup white rice (not minute rice)
- 4 baby carrots, sliced
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 can vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a medium pot and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes.
Good flavorful rice. The proportions of rice and liquid are a little off for me. I usually use one cup of rice with one can of broth. So I doubled the amount of rice and vegetables, which worked out perfectly for me. I served this as a side dish with salmon