Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are great at picnics, parties or just to have around for a snack. Definitely not your typical boring old pretzels. They disapear quick, but if you have any left, store in airtight containers. Time does not include 1 hour sitting time.
- Break or smash pretzels into bite sized pieces.
- Pour pretzels into baking pans.
- (You will probably need 2 rectangular cake pans, foil will do) Mix all other ingredients together and pour over pretzels.
- Stir to make sure they are completely coated.
- Leave sit for about an hour allowing flavors to soak in and then preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Allow to cool and store in air tight containers.