Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another great recipe from Betty Crocker
- 1 (14 ounce) packagesourdough pretzel nuggets (about 5 cups)
- 3 cups checkerboard shaped pretzels
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- Heat the oven to 325°F
- Place pretzels in ungreased jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x 10 1/2 x 1".
- Mix the oil and the dressing mix (dry) in a small bowl.
- Pour over pretzels and stir to coat.
- Bake 10 minutes, stir once.
- Cool completely; about 30 minutes.
- Store in airtight container.
These were really good -- and so easy! I couldn't find nuggets, so just used some rods instead. Will definately make again - great snack for road trips :)