1/1 Photo of Ranch Pretzel Chicken #RSC
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Chicken breast strips breaded with a ranch pretzel mixture makes for great dipping! I've seen versions of this recipe but I like my version better because it uses the Hidden Valley Ranch dip mix for a more concentrated Ranch flavor along with a brightness from the lemon, a crunch from the pretzels, and it's finished off with cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix
- 1 cup pretzel, crushed
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 4 chicken breasts, each cut into 4 strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 11. In a food processor combine the pretzels, Ranch Dip packet, Parmesan cheese, lemon zest, black pepper, and paprika. Pulse until the pretzels become crumbs.
- 22. Place the pretzel mixture in a shallow dish. In a separate dish combine the Greek yogurt and Ranch Dressing.
- 33. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 44. Dip the chicken into the yogurt mixture and then place in the pretzel mixture. Press down on the mixture to make it stick to the chicken. Place in the pan and saute for 4-6 minutes per side or until the internal temperature of the chicken reads 170 degrees.
- 55. Remove and place on a paper towel to drain. Serve with dipping sauces.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Pretzel Chicken #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 626.9
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 103.2 mg
- Sodium 1122.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 38.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix