Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This pasta salad is sooo good. It has lots of veggies and is perfect for picnics and potlucks. The flavor really comes out after sitting in the fridge overnight.
- 16 ounces angel hair pasta
- 3 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix
- 4 tomatoes (diced)
- 2 cucumbers (diced)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 2 bell peppers (diced)
- 2 1⁄2 ounces black olives (sliced)
- 1 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Boil noodles till aldente, drain.
- In a small bowl mix vinegar, oil, and ranch packet together.
- Mix all together well, refrigerate 24 hours before serving.