Rich, creamy, and comforting potatoes. Will go with anything.
Make and share this Ranch Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Add the potatoes to a saucepan.
- Add water to cover.
- Bring to a boil; cook about 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are almost tender; drain.
- Place drained potatoes into a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix together the soup, milk, salad dressing mix, 1 cup cheese, salt and pepper to taste; pour over potatoes.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon and the remaining cheese over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.