Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
These are like steak fries taken to the next level. Contrary to their name they don't have any ranch dressing in them.
- 8 potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese (not from a can)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees farenheit.
- Cut potatoes into 8 wedges.
- Combine butter, cheese, salt, garlic powder, paprika and cayenne pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the potatoes and toss to coat.
- Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet for 40-50 minutes.
These turned out really good! I added onion powder to the mix and just a dash of cayenne so they wouldn't be too spicy.
Um um um--my only regret is that I made less than half a 1/2 recipe. We really enjoyed these--great crispy-tasty goodness. We also served Parmesan Garlic Chicken Breasts # 234175 and Alternative to Waldorf Salad-Hold the Mayo #390626 to contrast the flavor.
These are excellent! I used 6 larger red potatoes for 1/2 recipe and they were great. Served with Chicken Catch a Cola which made an excellent combo. Thanks for the recipe!