Recipe by BethR
This a recipe that we had at a family get together. My dad went crazy for them. My mom got the recipe and it is a staple at all of our getherings!
- 6 -8 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 of a 16 ounce bottle ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 1⁄2 cups colby cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 cups corn flakes, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Wash and cube potatoes, cook until fork tender and drain. Put potatoes in greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, ranch dressing, bacon bits and parsley. Pour over potatoes. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Melt butter and combine with crushed corn flakes. Spread over cheese and potatoes. Bake 40-45 minutes.