Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Presented By: Missy Kennedy
Make and share this Ranch Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 2 -2 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (1 -2 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 small onion, chopped (optional)
- Peel and cube potatoes.
- Throw into a large ziploc bag.
- Add olive oil and ranch dressing mix, and onion, if desired.
- Toss to coat potatoes.
- Pour into a baking dish and bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour.
These came out pretty good. I did not add the onions. I roasted at 375 and they were done in about 30 minutes.
These made a great side dish for our Easter dinner! Thanks for a great recipe!